quarta-feira, 10 de março de 2010

Wurm (english version)


here´s the online version of my new zine, "Wurm". the comics inside some of you could had seem in my Orkut and Facebook profiles, but now it´s released as a comic magazine. it have english and portuguese versions, but this first released is for my foreign friends who don´t see a new comic of mine since long time. the material inside is mainly my short stories published or (mainly) not, showing my entering in a more expressionist style, leaving the figurative and down under the abstract form. some people can find these works strange, but for me, I feel more confortable doing this. soon more english writen zines will appear. thanks for you all!

the link to download the zine (colour cover and back cover, 24 black and white pages):

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmjxnbt5ymz

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário